From the organizers of the January 21, 2017 Women's March:
On International Women's Day, March 8th, women and our allies will act together for equity, justice and the human rights of women and all gender-oppressed people, through a one-day demonstration of economic solidarity.
In the same spirit of love and liberation that inspired the Women'sMarch, we join together in making March 8th A DAY WITHOUT A WOMAN.
Here are 3 ways to participate in A Day Without a Woman on 3/8:
1. Wear RED in solidarity
2. Women strike from paid and unpaid work
3. Avoid spending money (with exceptions for small, women and minority-owned businesses)
Here are some ways to show your support:
1. Sign up and pledge your support on our website here.
2. Download and share A Day Without A Woman graphics here.
3. Read our FAQs and learn more about A Day Without A Woman.
4. Tweet and post what you're striking for on 3/8 using the hashtag #IStrikeFor.
5. Women, post a photo of yourself on social media with this caption: "A #DayWithoutAWoman is a day without me."
March 8, 2017